Education: Childcare Education ...
- Childcare education, Peralta College (CA, USA)
- Berkeley STARTALK teacher program (CA, USA)
- Master in Management, The University of York (UK)
- Master in Law, East China University of Political Science and Law (China)
- Bachelor in Economics, Shandong Economic University (China)
Bio: As the Principal of Yu Ying Learning Center, with...
...my expertise in childhood education and management, I am dedicated to establishing well-rounded high quality programs in a safe and happy environment. Learning a second language is shown to benefit children's cognitive development, academic achievement, and boost brain performance. I believe each child has their own unique intelligence, and embrace the opportunity to work with them. We will do our best to help each child reach their potential.
2121 Central Campus Site Director
Education: M.B.A at Lincoln U...
- Master of Business Administrative, Lincoln University, CA
- Foreign language teaching, Bachelor of Art, Harbin University ,China
Expertise in subjects: Chinese Language, Singing and dancing
Experience: 2012 -- present Yu Ying Learning Center USA...
10 Years of experiences in teaching Children; 8 years Chinese teaching experiences.
Art - Biology - Dancing Teacher
Education: B.A. Fine Arts Painting & ...
- Bachelor of Arts, Fine Arts Painting & Drawing Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
- Alberta Canada Biology Major, University of Calgary
- Personal Enrichment, Evergreen Valley College, San Jose, CA
- Classical Ballet, Hawaiian Dance & Jazz training at Los Ayres Dance Studio San Leandro, CA
Bio: I have loved teaching all my life, starting from...
... helping my parents teach Kindergarteners then being a camp counselor for fifth graders in high school for the Web of Life Field School in Camp Campbell. I earned my BFA in Fine Art Painting & Drawing from the Academy of Art in 2006 and began teaching Academic realism to children and adults in 2007. I also loves dance and performed with Los Ayres studio in San Leandro learning classical ballet, jazz, and Hawaiian dance. When performed my first singing solo at age 5 and at 10, I was Oliver Twist in the musical Oliver! I love science and loves making art about science, and specializes in portraiture. I loves to teach art and help kids realize they can do things they never imagined!
S.T.E.M., Robotics, Scratch Coding, Creative Arts Teacher
Education: M.B.A. and M.B.M., B.S...
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management Concentration in Accounting, New York Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in International Business, Shanghai Normal University
- Certification of Data Analytics, UC Berkeley
- Certification of Data Analytics, UC Berkeley
- Psychology Summer Session, Yale University
- Early Child Education, Montessori Teacher Training Center
Bio: I always think every child has his/her own talent...
.... As a teacher, I love to observe children first in order to discover their own passion and interests. Then I would help them develop and strengthen their interests. I believe that passion is what makes children decide to study more. It’s important to build children confidence with positive support and motivation during classes. During classes, I enjoy to create activities that make learning fun. Because having fun while learning, it really helps children retain academic knowledge better because the process is enjoyable and memorable.
Photography, Chess, Music Teacher
A.A. And A.S....
- A.A. Liberal Arts and Humanities, A.A. Liberal Math and Science, City College of San Francisco, 2013
- Portraiture, Studio Lighting, Ambient Lighting and Documentary Photography, Photoshop and Lightroom, City College of San Francisco
- Voice, Jazz Ensemble, Saxophone, Community Music Center
- Private Voice , Margaret Gordon Voice Coaching, 2013-Present
Bio: Even as a young student, Sharlene has enjoyed....
... helping her fellow classmates understand problems so they could work them out themself. She takes a nurturing approach to teaching, and encourages creative exploration.
Photography. Sharlene has been photographing since 2011 when she started the photography program at City College of San Francisco. She has been teaching private music and photography since that time. She is a photography business owner and professionally photographs weddings, events, and portraits. She has assisted dozens of photographers for food, commercial, event, architectural and editorial photographers (including with The Wall Street Journal).
Chess. Sharlene has been playing competitive chess and learning since elementary school. She has competed in tournaments, and continues to study chess strategies. Whenever there is a chance to play the board, she’s on it.
Music has been a huge part of Sharlene's upbringing. She grew up learning piano, clarinet, oboe, kazoo, saxophone and singing harmonies in choir. She’s continued her learning to explore guitar, songwriting, and improvisation and has taught private voice, piano saxophone as for the past 8 years. She currently studies opera, jazz, rock, and musical theater vocal styles and also sings, plays keyboards and helps compose music in a band called The Family Flaw. She has recorded music and performed in various venues like Hotel Utah, The Hemlock Tavern and Brick and Mortar in San Francisco.
Martial Arts Teacher
Education: Martial study of physical Aikido under the banner of the Peace Practices project
- Rank of Shodan (1st Degree Black Belt) and Primary Instructor Certificate
Expertise in subjects: Martial Arts, Somatics, Facilitation, Performance, Improvisation, Mathematics, English, The Sciences (Hard and Soft)
Bio: I've been teaching and tutoring professionally since high school...
...but it is the work I've been privileged to be a part of on the Peace Practices project that has had the biggest impact in terms of transforming my methods of connecting with students and integrating every aspect of their experience into or learning process together. I've spent the past few years dialing in a socratic approach to establishing the foundational levels of communication required for deep teaching and learning.
S.T.E.M., Science, Coding, Biology Teacher
Education: B.S. in Biology...
- B.S. Biology & Computer science
Bio: I used to work as a counselor at XueErSi...
...Educational Institute, Guangzhou, China to assist classroom management andprovide academic advices. My working experience in Laboratory Technician at FuNeng Gene company, Guangzhou, China helps me design and organize science activities for my students.
2013 -- present Yu Ying Learning Center, United States.
Circuits and Electricity, Construction/Shop Teacher
• Nanjing University of...
Finance and Economics, Nanjing, China Aug 2010. Bachelor of Business Management (Major in Accounting)
-Top 10% performer awarded freshman scholarship
-Won 1st place in 2010 Annual Sports Competition
• London School of Business and Finance, London, UK May 2011. International Exchange
-Co-founded Rose Food & Wine, in charge of market research, customer discovery and operation
About: Technical Sk...
• Technical Skills: Investment Management, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, G-Suite, Certified Electrician
• Social Services: Volunteer in Nyingma Institute and Haas Partner Club
• Hobbies: Ping Pong, cycling, hiking, cooking
• Personality: dog person; keen to learn; positive always; open-minded; love to make friends with diversified background
Music and Piano Teacher
Education: B.A. in Music...
- B.A. in Music, California State University Eastbay, 2-2012-2016. Courses including, but not limited to Music Theory, Music Literature and Private Piano Lesson, Foundation of Music Education.
- South China Normal University in Guangzhou, China 2011--2012
Experience: Fremont, CA Music for Minors II
Docent Fremont,CA Music for Minors II September 21st 2015 to present
● Completed the 2015 Docent Training Program.
● Share music to first grade kids weekly in Brier Elementary School in Fremont. Teacher assistance Fremont,CA Science Matters Foundation June 23rd -- July 18th 2014
● Assisted summer camp teachers with classroom set-up and management.
● Provided kids a safe environment during recess.
Ms. Marina Yang
Gymboree & Play, Music Teacher
- B.A. English teaching...
Ludong University, China
Expertise in subjects: Mandarin, children art, children music, early childhood education
- 2018-2020 Gymboree play and music, teacher, Oakland
- 2017-2018 Chinese Instructor, Union city
- 2010-2017 Gymboree play and music,teacher and trainer, China
- 2009 Chinese reading and writing summer camp,teacher, China
STEM, 3D Printing, Coding, Robotics and Lego
- Bachelor in Economics ...
- Bachelor in Economics and Computer Science, UC Davis
- Bachelor of Economics at Sun Yat-Sen University in China
Expertise in subjects: coding, Lego, science...
- Research Assistant at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab in U.S. Salesforce volunteer in U.S.
- Google winter intern Focus on quantitative analysis, AI, Machine Learning and robot.
- Fluent in Stata, Matlab, Python, Java, Tableau, prolog ect. programming tools